Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I am overwhelmed & a little emotionaly drained/exhausted. This afternoon/evening has been enlightening. When I am at work I do not enjoy working on the singles floor, it seems each time I do there is loads of drama.... adult women acting like teenagers, frustrates me. Today has been no exception, there has been drama. I just didn't know what to do, I don't have all the answers. So much was happeneing at the same time, trying to deal with frantic women, answer questions, carry on a conversation & have a logical thought process is hard! I know God is teaching me things because of all these situations I am having to deal with. Confrontation is not my favorite, being mean or rude is not something I do well. I can talk it but follow through on rudeness just doesn't happen.
This afternoon I was at a loss of what to do, the situation started to escalate. I didn't know how to handle what was being thrown at me, I didn't even have the time to really think & pray.
Emotions started to come & I wanted to cry, just go off by myself & cry. I am thinking "Why am I here, I can't handle this! I feel like the one in the wrong."
God gave me words... He is teaching me & giving me wisdom as I deal with these situations.
Grace, mercy & wisdom was showered on me tonight.
Blessings are ever flowing as I talk with the ladies, one who told me of the dissolvement of doubts about God & the Bible, she is showing more & more interest in God's Word & a desire to teach her children.
Blessings... blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment