Saturday, December 10, 2011

I am grateful for...

day #12

1. God & His great goodness, faithfulness, love, provision, protection, I am very grateful to serve a God who is real & true, just & merciful.
2. Gods word & those who teach, explain, understand, claim, preach & live by it.
3. My family, they are supportive & they love me.
4. My health.
5. The jobs that God has provided for me, some He has practical dropped into my lap. I know of people who search & search for a job, they are left searching for a long time yet God has been gracious to me, especially in the area of job hunt.
6. The hope and resurrection from grief, disappointment, loss & heart break that comes with life in Christ.
7. My fabulous friends...God has given me many godly people that I call
8. My Church & the friendships I have, it may not be exactly what I want in a church right now but God is good & uses His people to be a blessing in my life.
9. Godly people God has placed in my life.
10. Greek....I have loved, loved, loved taking Biblical Greek at Great Lakes Christian College. I have made new friends & had new opportunities because of it.
11. a CAR!!!! I just bought a car (by the grace & mercy of God) I am so very thankful for that.
12. Music...I so wish I were a song writer, I have written a few in my day but they aren't fantastic. I love how I can hear a song & think "That is what I wanted to say in a song, wow they did it so much better then I ever could!"
13. Gods heart for me, it is fantastic.
14. Lessons I have learned from heartbreak, disappointment.
15. Creative ideas & thoughts, they are so much fun!
16. Tea, how I adore thee!
17. My new love for coffee, Oh Biggby & Starbucks I adore thee also.
18. Barnes & Noble, a good tea drinking, look @ magazine, hang out place.
19. Music online. S.P.O.T.I.F.Y. you are fantastic!
20. Pictures. I could look at pictures all day...and night, so many beautiful things.
21. My camera & new things to try.
22. Technology...phone, Internet, spend way to much time using it but it is so helpful.
23. Good food! Sushi, chocolate, cheesecake, soup, Panera (I love the jalapeno & cheddar bagel!)
24. Awesome opportunities...
25. Volunteering at Acquire The Fire, such a cool thing & great experience to see teens/young adults & adults worshiping & praising God!
26. Shoot Out in May! (really built my portfolio...to see pics go to my "photography" tab)
27. Lecrae concert in September, by far the B.E.S.T. concert I have ever been to
28. The chance to meet Brandon Heath & Britt Nicole, go to their concert & take photos, which are leading to other opportunities.
29. That I get to work with some of my good friends!
30. My job, I don't love it always, but I work in a Christian environment & that is Christ centered, that is very encouraging. I know that if something is going on in my life they will be a support & encouragement & lift me up in prayer.
31. Etsy/Blogspot/Tumblr...I always find some sort of idea or inspiration.
32. Christian bloggers who are real & legit in their faith & walk with the Lord. I love how diverse those bloggers are, seeing what each of you do gives me something to strive for; to look at who I am & how God made me & finding how I can use that for Him.
33. Those who create Christian media {books, movies, music, magazines, websites, blogs, etc.}

No comments:

Post a Comment