Tuesday, December 20, 2011

15 questions

day #22

1. What was the best thing that happened to you this year? Knowing that God provides & is faithful even when things don't go how I think they should.
2. What is your #1 pet peeve? Slow walkers & idiotic drivers
3. Favorite place to eat? Sushi Moto or Panera
4. Best and worst movie you have ever seen? The worst movie I ever went to see in the theater was "Four Christmases" That is probably the only one I really regret going to see the best one...idk.
5. Describe your dream home? On a corner lot with a decent front porch. Open floor plan for living room & dining room. A porch/deck that is covered but not screened in. The living room would have a lot of shelves that include cupboards on the bottom & room for books, frames, trinkets etc. There would be nice big windows & a fireplace. The kitchen would have a lot of counter space & would be at least a 3-4 butt kitchen. The kirchen would have several pantry cupboards as well as a little office/desk nook. The floors would be something easy to clean & the cupboards would not be wood or painted green. There would be 21/2 bathrooms, a 1/2 on the main floor, 1 full bathroom in the fully, finished basement & 1 on the top floor. There would be 3 bedrooms on the top floor & a landing room for my little craft/photo office area. In the basement would be the laundry room & a half bathroom. An office/computer room & the open area would be like a family room/play room. There would be a 2 car garage & a fenced in yard with pretty trees & flowers.
6. If you could get paid really well to do what you totally love, what would it be? I do photography so that is part of what I do. But I would love to create/design & be crafty & get paid for it. Combine that with church/worship ministry & I am set.
7. Who is your celebrity crush?Adam Rodriguez....adorable!
8. What is your dream car?Well I L.O.V.E. my 2001 Ford Focus! I like small cars or small, snazzy SUV type things
9. What do you wish you were better at? I wish I was better at crafty things..like thinking of ideas & such..I get ideas but I wish I had the time to do more & the money! Singing musical stuff. Being photographed
10. What is your feed weakness that you will over eat every single time? Cheese dip or ice cream 11. Your favorite iphone/android app? If I had one it would be Instagram.
12. What is your most favorite website?Pinterest/blogspot
13. Your top 3 favorite stores to shop? Target, World Market, Hobby Lobby
14. What was your favorite childhood toy? Barbies & American Girl Dolls
15. What really freaks you out/scares you? Spiders/failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment