Wednesday, December 21, 2011

day #23
23 days, in a row....I can't believe it! I have had so many projects to do lately. Tonight the girls at my church {jr.high through college-ish age} did a secret santa gift exchange, the name I drew was my good friend Amanda...her card of "info" wasn't very informative so I had a little trouble figuring out what to get. No matter how well I know a person I always seem to have trouble getting gifts, because I want each gift to have meaning.
After thinking & looking I thought of the p.e.r.f.e.c.t thing!
{look below}
This is "Dookie Face Snazzy Jazzy"
Several years ago Amanda made me the original "Dookie Face", it was an inside joke with us.
"Dookie Face" was a name we {jokingly} called a friend of ours. I do not remember exactly why I did or why she made it for me in the first place, but it was funny. So now Amanda has a reason to have a "Dookie Face" of her own, only now he is snazzy...so snazzy.
*

I am enjoying this Christmastime more so then ever before. God has blessed me immensely with the time & attitude for that enjoyment.
Thank you Jesus!


No comments:

Post a Comment