Monday, January 2, 2012

Year in Photos.

.:2011:.
My Year In Photos

.:JANUARY:.
Went out for photos with my friend Aaron, funny guy!

Went to the circus in Flint, MI with my dear friend Abbey.

.:FEBRUARY:.
Lemon cookies, A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!

Had an Italian night with girlies from church, I made stuffed shells

.:March:.
Photographed the entire alphabet

Discovered Old Town with dear friend, Abbey.


.:April:.
Sullivan Family photos



.:May:.
"Trash the Dress" Photo Shoot
Loved this day!


.:June:.
Explored downtown with Sarah.
Leaned over the top of a parking garage to get this shot.

.:July:.
Random pics with my dear friend Amanda
Lake Michigan, lovely! Until I got sunburned beyond belief.



.:August:.
Repainted my bedroom
Caught some fireflies


.:September:.
Holland, MI for my birthday
Pics for a CD cover for Aaron
LECRAE CONCERT!



.:October:.
I met & had breakfast with Brandon heath & Britt Nicole!
CONCERT!



.:November:.
Homemade mini apple pies
FUSION conference @ Great Lakes Christian College
First snow! This photo gives the impression that I am on a mountain, but I am standing in my backyard....which is not on a mountain.


.:December:.
Wreath I made
JOY & bokeh!


So there we go, a year in pictures, there are many, many more but I chose these as my favs.

No comments:

Post a Comment