Sunday, January 22, 2012

New! {photo blog}

For about 18 or so months I have been using wix.com for a web hosting my photography website. I have wanted a new site for awhile, something updated and fresh. I haven't had the time to mess with wix so a new site was never made and my website was rarely updated. Yesterday I decided to make a photo blog and use that in place of my website.
Click here to check out my new photography blog.

The new blog will be used for the more business side of my photography, there I will post new photos every now and then, however this blog (the one you are currently on) will be for personal things. Photos will be posted from projects, ideas; basically whatever I have photographed that is blog worthy. Please go check out the photo blog and let me know what you think! Also, follow, follow, follow!!

1 comment:

  1. this is really great and self encouraging! I am really into photography- I've been taking classes here at the University in Greensboro. I am your newest follower and I'm happy to make you a daily read. I do hope you'll come visit us!

    tia @ two birds on a wire

    ReplyDelete