Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012: Goals for the New Year

I said it would be done today, so here it is.

  • Live by 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 "Rejoice always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances..."
  • Be content with the life God has given me, the job & circumstances that He has placed me in.
  • Be productive & positive yet rest & relax; live with balance.
  • Save money by staying away from "just because" trips to...TARGET/Biggby/Hobby Lobby.
  • Increase skills in photography by researching & trying new things.
  • Live healthier by what you eat/watch/do...get enough rest {I guess this includes exercise} Be still before God & listen.
  • Be more of a runner by December 31, 2012 then what you are now.
  • Practice creativity, do something crafty & creative each week.
  • Be able to read, in Greek, a passage of Scripture about Christs birth & be able to interpret/translate it in English Christmas 2012.
  • Have fun, make memories, do cool things, take a lot of pictures & be a little spontaneous.
So there it is, I pray I will do each of those things. That God will help me accomplish things this year & that each day I will give Him the glory & praise otherwise it is not worth doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment