Sunday, January 29, 2012

I think it is high time to re-evaluate my chosen verses for the year.
They have not been in my mind very much lately. I have been so out of focues!
My mind has been elsewhere. I have been offended and irritated and angered. I don't get it.
For some reason I thought I was letting God have control but obviously I wasn't.
{REJOICE}That God woke me up today. God's mercy in my life.
{PRAYER}Guidance & direction. Opportunities. Hope.
{GIVE THANKS}Time with friends. Laughter. God's faithfulness. Encouragement. A job. Gods answers to prayer. Glitters of God's plan for me.

Oh Sweet Jesus!
Hold my heart.
Take my grip away,
it's not that You don't have control,
the fact is that I am trying to BE IN CONTROL.
Change my heart,
thank you for Your never ending mercy & love.
Where would I be without it?
I rejoice in You.
I call to You!
I give thanks to You.
May it be a never ending process,
be a daily thought,
every second may I be consumed by You.
Forgive me for all the ways I fall short each day.
Move in me,
open my eyes,
open my heart.








No comments:

Post a Comment