Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday the 9th of the 1st.

Guess what?? I went running/walking today! Hahaha..of course I was slow. Oh my lanta I hate running. I can walk, I can walk fast, but runnning.......EWW GROSS!
Last night I was laying in my bed thinking about Monday morning.
{I L.O.V.E being able to have a leisure Monday morning, thank you Jesus!
 In years I have not had that opportunity}
I realized that I was never going to be "more of a runnner on December 31, 2012" if I didn't ever start & it was helpful that it hadn't been as cold lately. We shall see how far I go....

"I wait for you, O Lord, You will answer, O Lord my God....
I confess my iniquity, I am troubled by my sin" -Psalm 38:15 & 18

I read the above verses this morning & they made me pause & ponder. Am I troubled by my sin? How often I really confess my sin to God? Wow this is something I need to work on...
So thankful for Gods faithfulness to forgive even when I don't ask or when I am not faithful to Him.
Ok so thats Monday...

Tomorrow is Tuesday which means....
GREEK!!
Yay I am taking another semster of Biblical Greek, I am just auditing for the fun of it...






No comments:

Post a Comment