Saturday, January 21, 2012

{Withdrawal} D.O.....S.O.M.E.T.H.I.N.G!

fasting from movies is H.A.R.D. I didn't realize how much of a movie buff I was. Today I went to lunch with my sister and her friend, throughout our conversation I made several references to movies.
I am already seeing how attached I was to pulling out a movie and watching it. Honestly I can edit photos and do things better and more efficient if I am watching a movie (at least most of the time).
*Right now I am listening to "Pocket full of sunshine" by Natasha Bedingfield and it makes me think of "Easy A"

Usually in my free time I am watching movies while doing something else, this afternoon I haven't felt like doing anything...we shall see how it goes. I am now making myself do something. {cleaning, putting things away from the baby shower, putting away the few Christmas decorations I still had out}

Oh sweet Jesus, give me strength to hold fast to You. Draw my closer to Your side.

No comments:

Post a Comment