Monday, February 27, 2012

Update.

Update, Update...I have been so bad about posting lately.
My intentions are to post at least every other day, however when I sit down to write, I have nothing to say.
Here is what I have been up to the last sever days:

Are these shoes not lovely?
Yes, well I baughts them from Payless a few years ago and wore them maybe once or twice.
They were maybe $3 (which is why I got them).
I have been a really into cleaning & cleansing this week,
getting rid of stuff makes me happy.
I found these shoes & was about to give them to my sister when I put them on
& thought "what if I took the flowers off?"
So I did &
Ta-da!
I like them so much more now!
Now..when to wear them.
{Too bad my work uniform is grey & red}





Grey infinity scarf.
{Headband: @ Target}

WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT!
I made that grey scarf.
I have finished knitting two three things this year!
{crocheting is another story...}




On Thursday night my Bible study group got together for mediteranean food, World Market & Fro-Yo.
I am so thankful for the friends God has put in my life,
He has given me some really great, godly, young ladies.
On Friday night I got together with some friends for soup & a movie.
My friend had gotten some Chai Coloa at World Market the night before.
I had never heard of this before but we all tasted it & decided it would be perfect for a float.
{BTW if you don't know what World Market is I am sorry!
Basically it is a store with items from all over the world:
 home wares, art, furniture, jewelry, food, coffee, tea....it is fabulous!}

Oh, one more thing,
almost two weeks ago my best friend & her husband welcomed their first child to this world
& I get to be "Honorary Aunt Beffy"
Sooo Introducing this little guy:
my "honorary nephew"
MICAIAH
He is so beautiful,
& he makes the greatest faces
& I love him.


[btw I apologize for the quality of the photos, only camera phone photos today]




No comments:

Post a Comment