Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

This is what I have been listening to this week.
Jimmy Needham-Night Lights
The Afters-Light Up The Sky (*really loving this)
Bethany Dillon-Stop & Listen

& Britt Nicole- Gold
(*Photo above is from a concert in October 
when I got to meet/have breakfast w/ Britt & Brandon Heath!)
Britt Nicole - Gold (2012). Found this at Freebiemaster, in their VIP mix. Really worth the visit, they have tons of Great Freebies! (please re-pin!), and while your there check out their amazing Free & VIP membership clubs!  See the full list and grab tons of free stuff (Samples, Coupons and Lots More!) at http://www.freebiemaster.org/mar27.html
& Jimmy Needham- Clear the Stage
Jimmy Needham (Clear the Stage)

(*The last two albums are new so check them out, they are great!)
___________________






___________________

I usually try not to take pictures of myself, 
because I always look strange in photos, 
However. these I kind of like.




___________________

reclaimed wood sign!  OH happy day!  love love love

DIY pom pom necklace


lovely


No comments:

Post a Comment