Thursday, April 12, 2012

On My Plate No. 010


I made this the other day, Oh.My.Goodness...
YUM!


This sandwich was so, so, so good!
Pinned Image
I got the idea from this recipe, which I have made before, and loved. 
However, I didn't have all the ingredients for that so I improvised.

What I used:
  • Mini sub buns
  • Leftover ham from Easter dinner {so good}
  • Mexican shredded cheese {because it was what I had, I would have preferred swiss/cheddar/mozeralla}
  • Canned pineapple chunks
  • Red onion slices
For the Sauce:
  • Honey mustard dressing
  • Mustard
  • Garlic
  • Melted butter
{*Sorry I don't know the exact measurements, I just squeezed, poured & dumped until it felt right. Even if you don't like mustard it's ok the butter kind of masks the mustard taste depending how much of each you put in.}

1. take the buns seprate the bottoms from the tops
2. place the bottom of the buns in a oven safe pan.
3. put all the ingredients on.
4. place the top bun on.
5. Pour the sauce over the top, make sure some settles in the bottom of the pan.
6. Add some pineapple & onion to the top.
7. Cover with foil and bake for about 10 min at 350
8. Remove foil and broil for like 5ish minutes.
9. EAT!!!!

Make this, it is so delicious I want some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment