Friday, April 13, 2012

Fridays Letters

Dear other inhabitants of the house...I have noticed your effort to clean up after yourself lately, thank you! Keep it up...I really mean it in the nicest of ways. Otherwise words come out of my mouth that shouldn't *Jesus and I are working on that*

Dear "diet" & exercise....So after going to the gym, almost everyday, for the last 2 1/2 months I really wish I was seeing more of a difference. I won't give up though.

Dear Fried Foods....we are over! I am done with you *except for the occasional fried sushi that I have maybe once a month or once every two months*


Dear Sunshine...Please stick around. General morale is better when you do.

Dear New Blender....You are a sight to behold and a wonder to use.

Dear God... help me to focus & be productive, my head has been everywhere else.

Dear Weekend...I hope it's great, looking forward to a fun, relaxing time with my good friend.  Maybe new friendships? Who knows, God has it.... and I am at peace...at least about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment