Friday, April 20, 2012

Fridays Letters

Dear hormones & emotions......why must I act like a total fool & moron when you decide to flare up? I really hate that.
Dear Baby M..... I am so happy I was able to spend time with you this week! I love you and missed you bunches. You are a beautiful little guy!
Dear Friend "G"..... I love you girl! Spending time with you & Baby M makes my days brighter. Chatting, eating chocolate, cleaning, organizing, movie watching, exercising & being silly is so great with you!
Dear Greek Exam.... I am hoping, wishing, praying that I will conquer you on Monday. I love the class but do not care too much for the exams.
Dear God... I feel like there is so much going on, so much I have to think about. I need more energy & motivation. HELP ME!! I am losing it! Help me to focus.



No comments:

Post a Comment