Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Love it & big news

| PHONE PICS FROM THE WEEK |

1. key lime cupcakes (from Cinco de Mayo)
2. my shoes, silver heels with bows
3. lip balm (for my crusty crusts)
4. last nights reading
5. samoas ice cream, I want some
6. really cute house I saw today

_______

|P I N T E R E S T-ing|

100 Healthy Snacks
(via)

3 day
(via)

Free font downloads
(via)

FREE FONTS
(via)

HEALTHY LEMON SQUARES. I have dreamed about this day...
(via)

__________

I have discovered how to download fonts,
why did I not know this sooner?
 &
I am also loving....

{MY NEW CANON EOS REBEL T2i} CAMERA!
 I have been looking at one for a couple weeks but I had decided to wait for a few weeks. However, on Sunday I looked at it and found the camera to be on sale for $100.00 less then what I had seen it before. 
Not only that but there was a two day sale going on, with the purchase of that camera it came with a Canon camera bag worth about $70.00, a 8 GB SD card and express shipping for free. So after a bit of praying I decided to take advantage of that deal.
Thank you Jesus!!











No comments:

Post a Comment