Friday, November 30, 2012

Fridays Letters

dear editing I.HAVE.FINISHED, for now, FINALLY. dear Christmas-time the season is coming too quickly, slow it down buddy. dear self can you please, please get it together? Enough already! dear Pinterest thank you for all the lovely inspiration, but I get so jealous as I see so many lovely things. dear dad thanks for staying up & letting me dump my thoughts out, sometimes we don't get along but I kind of like those late night chats where you just listen & add a few thoughts here & there. dear Jesus keep holding on to me please, bring me peace, clarity & surrender. dear blog friends stick with me, I have been scarce & I apologize, I'm hoping to start some new things in December....maybe. I've been busy & haven't felt like I have a whole lot to say right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment