Tuesday, October 23, 2012

This is Africa | Womens Conference, Kids Camp & last day.

Sorry this took so long!


Friday & Saturday: 10 -11 August 2012
Womens Conference & Kids Camp
Friday morning we were able to sleep in a bit and have a slower start, which was so nice because Saturday will start early and end late.
After I showered I found a weird bit on my leg that had rather big blisters. :(
It's so grody. I have no idea what it was or how I got it.
Thankfully on our team we had a nurse and pharmacist, 
I asked both of them to look at it and was able to get some cream to put on it.
I wasn't the only one that woke up with a health issue.
Whitney woke up very ill as well, she was scheduled to speak at the conference on Saturday.
Judah Africa

After getting to the school we got things set up ready for the conference.
The women of Judah Africa worked so hard and the church looked so beautiful! 
Those women know how to decorate a church!
Getting the church ready.

Women lining up for the conference

Getting manicures!
So many volunteers to come and help!


LaNell speaking on the power of the Holy Spirit




Time of worship through song

 



Michelle Franzen talking about the "Prodigal Daughter"









Thato and ..... (translators) helping k




No comments:

Post a Comment