Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Love it...

Ok, ok home skillets, I have been a punk lately.
A very busy punk, but a punk nonetheless.
Anyways its time for a post,
a love it post,
an update post a POST!!!

I have been working on some projects for different things.
Like a garage sale for a fundraiser..I really love the posters I made for it!!

 

Also been working on music/lyrics slides for a training in a few weeks.




| Pinterest-ing |

The perfect pair - Chiquita Bananas and peanut butter – joins with non-fat yogurt and milk for an ultra creamy and delicious smoothie.
(via)
I am 'bout to go make this

(via)
OMG I die, I die!!!!
I have a weird love for Nacho Libre,
It's crazy!
When I read my Bible and read "brothers..."
I think of Nacho...lol

whale bag
(via)


chevron table decor
(via)




No comments:

Post a Comment