Friday, June 15, 2012

Fridays Letters


Dear God thank you for the ideas you put in my head. The talents and abilities You have given me I love! I love you and I am so thankful for how You love me. Dear friends/family/strangers who donated things for the missions fundraiser garage sale. Thank you ever so much! Dear CYIA I will miss you so much this week, but we will be reunited on Friday and I can't wait! Dear K you are a great friend, the ideas you gave me this week were so awesome! I love how we can have theological discussions it makes my heart glad how we can communicate and agree on the truth of Gods work. Dear M little one you were so great this week, I love you so much little man. Thanks for smiling for me! Dear H Girl I miss you so much! I looked at a text from you this morning and started crying, granted I am running on little to no sleep. I hope things are going well for you in Mozambique. Counting down the days until our seester seester time happens again.
Dear J and J I am proud of you girls and am so thankful for how you just got down to business, thought out and planned the garage sale. I appreciate that you are understanding of my responsibilities and are willing to work with me. Without you girls this thing would not have happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment