Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Summer Missions!

Hey Everyone!  Having been apart of several different ministries during my lifetime, missions is something that is very dear to my heart. You may have heard that my sister and I are planning to go to South Africa on July 28 through August 12. There we will be working with Impact Africa, this ministry does many different things. They minister to those who live in sqautter camps as well as teach children in daycare/school settings. My sister has worked with them for the last two summers and now we are both able to go and minister with this awesome ministry.

God is so faithful in providing! I have been amazed at how He is working. Throughout this whole process I have not had big fears or worries. Yes there have been little worries but more so to do with what is going on here and not with what will/could happen while in South Africa.

This is a big thing for me, I am usually a B.I.G. worrier but God has given me peace about doing this big thing. 2 Timothy 1:7 is consistently on my mind. "For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind."

If you would like to be a part of this trip there are a few ways you can do so.
1. By praying, my sister and I would greatly appreciate you going before the throne on our behalf.
Pray for safety, 
good communication between my sister and I & those we will be working with in South Africa 
For us to be guided by the Holy Spirit.


2. You can donate to help with the remaining funds.
Both my sister and I needed $2,700 for this trip, God has been so faithful to provide and we have about $800 left to go.
You can donate by using the "donate" button on the top right corner of my blog.




Thank you for reading my ramblings.
Check out the giveaway that Annie is doing, you can visit her lovely blog here.
Annie is going to Spain in July, for a fundraiser she is doing a GIVEAWAY that will be announced next Wednesday, June 20th!



***FYI the above photos are prints in Annies giveaway!!**


No comments:

Post a Comment