Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanks giving.

day #1

Thanksgiving was good.
Better then I expected.
Different then normal.


*Pumpkin Chai Latte*
with whipped cream & carmel.


(*feel free to copy & paste this image to your desktop for personnel use.
All I ask is that you do not take the credit for it.*)

Ok, ok...now to the actual post. I love the idea of blogging but I have never been able to make myself keep at it for very long. Today I am intending to start a thirty day challenge of posting each day. I see things that inspire me all the time. Etsy has so many things that I want to do. This blog (click --> www.littlebitfunky.com)has so many awesome ideas too.
I just want to be crafty & artsy....

all.the.time.
no joke.

God has given me many passions over the years, my problem is that I have yet to find a way to channel those passions & do all of them, any ideas?

I love photography.art.tea.craftiness.cooking.baking.

Jesus.creating.worship.music.children.business.

cleaning.organizing.designing.media.coffee.


I am very thankful for these passions, because I do enjoy them. I often forget the many blessings God has given me, & I take them for granted. Sometimes I feel like my view of God is off or twisted, I don't know why or what happened. I think my personality & culture has twisted my the way I see things. Gods word says:
"...be joyful always, pray continually & give thanks..."
This is my goal...maybe I shall add this to my challenge...good idea?


No comments:

Post a Comment