Tuesday, September 4, 2012

23+1=24

It was my 24th birthday today.
It was a good day. Pretty adult. :)

I woke up this morning to the sound of rain and storms. I love.love.love the sound of rain.
Laying in bed when it's dark outside just hearing the soft or rough sound of rain. LOVE IT.
Recently I read Hosea 6:3, hearing the rain reminded me of that.







"Let us acknowledge the Lord;
let us press on to acknowledge him.
As surely as the sun rises,
he will appear....

Hosea 6:3
As I sat listening to the rain that verse was in my head,
rain is refreshing, and it saturates the ground.
Oh that I would press in and acknowledge Jesus.
He will appear!

______
Today went a little like so...

Went to the gym.
breakfast. computer work.
had lunch with my parents.
wandered around some stores.
met friend for time at mall & sushi.
and fro yo!
then target!
Found some cute things!!
(*I would have pics but my phone pics didn't load, maybe I'll post them tomorrow)

I must go for tomorrow will start early.
Babysitting my favorite little guy all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment