Sunday, December 2, 2012

Spill proof

Spill proof, not today. This will be a random dumbping of thoughts that stem from grumpiness (possibly)

1. I am glad I do not have kids.
*because the kids at work have been driving me nuts!!!!! I know I work at a shelter and the kids need attention but really stop acting like such needy cats all the time. I don't want to be touched, layed on all the time. I can't stand the attitudes and whiny-ness.

2. The overuse of the word "random" is just stupid. Seriously I don't think that word means what most of you think it means, because the things you are saying are "random" are not really random.
So quit it!

3. I really, really don't care to go to Mary Kay, Avon, Michie, Arbonne, 31, PartyLite, Pampered Chef, etc parties... waste of time, too expensive and nonsensical.
Why do I keep getting invited. Why does someone who I haven't talked to in years all of a sudden call me up and want me to host a party? no. so stop inviting me to a million other things too, not happening.

thats it.

No comments:

Post a Comment